Tuesday, June 12, 2007

WTF is wrong with us?

What the heck happened to us? Between the three of us we can't come up with enough stupid things to keep this blog alive? You want to disappoint Clive Didley, or whatever that Indian guy was called, who actually posted something here? We are on the cusp of international buzz.

And what about Tommy? Where else can he post stuff that makes him seem high? We offer this service not just for him but for everyone!

Way back in the day, we had such high goals. We were going to explore pressing topics like how gay the Spanish Armada was, Nazi memorabila, and black holes. Things that matter to gay nazi astrophysicists everywhere... Have we lost this drive?

Maybe we should take another direction? I can't believe this vein been completely mined already. Or are we all too busy now? Thinking just about my life, I'm starting to wonder if just maybe we're having too much sex? Yoshimitsu Rapture has had that kind of effect on women - it's a scientific fact. Our success is the seed of our own failure, but I'm willing to continue to risk it and I know you are too.

For the love of Zeus, we must at least post something for the red Chinese to censor. It's our civic duty.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tommy said...

I for one would like to add that Yoshirap has changed my life, for the better, I think. After realizing that I sounded high all the time(thanks, Jason), I decided to actually get high. Wow! What an improvement.

June 13, 2007 at 8:06:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Tommy said...

Oh, one more thing. As a loyal reader I would like to see Yoshirap offer a set of posts (a la a magazine special edition) about Richard Feynman. With one caveat, never mention physics. I just want to hear about bongo drums, sketching nude models (especially beautiful students), and of course daily visits to topless bars.

June 13, 2007 at 8:11:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Mike said...

Well, it looks like Tommy's high again. But anyway, I think all artistic geniuses have creative spurts , followed by droughts, as they recharge and look for more stuff on Youtube to post. As for the Yoshirap lull, I lay it all on the broad, manly shoulders of the K-man. Get off your ass K-man, and change the world!

June 13, 2007 at 7:38:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Jason W. said...

Exactly! If anyone needs to lay off the sex and get down to work it's Kendall.

Actually, Carlos comes to mind as someone who needs to give it a rest, but then right after that Kendall for sure.

June 13, 2007 at 9:41:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home