Saturday, July 12, 2008

Are you part of the cover up?

Um hello!? Stephenville UFO incident?
M^2 and Kmac? You guys are practically on the scene and I have heard nothing on this!
As for Tommy? I'm sure he's already in on it and has been silenced.... actually, I bet they want him to speak out.

Your lack of coverage of this inter-stellar event in your own back-yard puts the this whole blog in question! This is a beacon of hope and information for our dedicated reader(s)! And it's turning into a white hole!

4 Comments:

Blogger Tommy said...

Having grown up in close proximity to dairy farmers I can tell you with certainty there is nothing to this sighting.

July 12, 2008 at 2:39:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Jason W. said...

My brother is what I would consider the worse possible eye-witness to anything. I won't describe too much detail, but he's creative. Without any training in science or engineering, he is an artist by nature, a musician at heart. He likes to enjoy life even if it means mixing Oxycontin and Jack Daniels on occasion. (even he does not do that anymore)

He has seen UFOs. I think twice actually. Plus, he has even witnessed an actual exorcism - stuff flying around the room etc. The super natural is everywhere.

Why is it that he gets to see all these things? I would be a much more credible observer, but do the aliens/ghosts appear to me? Nope.
Heck, Jesus doesn't even talk to me anymore... and I was a big fan of the pointy hats, incense and everything! But that is another story.

July 13, 2008 at 3:32:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Mike said...

I'm just glad the deer hunter decided not to take a shot at it and start an intergalactic war. I don't think we are setup to handle three wars at the same time.

July 13, 2008 at 7:34:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Jason W. said...

Yeah, that would be a war in every dimension.

July 14, 2008 at 10:39:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home