Thursday, April 06, 2006

New favorite "game"

Well, isn't this fun?
Erika really like to watch me play it. She'll watch for even longer than I can possibly stand doing it. Then she'll push all the function keys on the keyboard along with every known combination of the windows key, alt, and who knows what.
This is why I haven't been able to post very much recently. Typing on the keyboard draws her like a magnet. A magnet with busy fingers.
Anyway, turn up the sound and enjoy!
PS: Apparently you can't "win". I've tried.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Strangely addicting, in a "why am I doing this?" kind of way.

April 7, 2006 at 4:19:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Tommy said...

Now, when Tristan comes over to fart on my leg he says, "Ding Bah!"

We love to celebrat the fart noises around here, so does this game apparently!

April 9, 2006 at 7:10:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home