Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Can Yoshirap Survive?

Some of our many readers may be unaware of the behind-the-scenes scandal that has rocked Yoshirap to its foundation. It all started with my "Math Wizardry" posting. Jackie soon posted the solution to the puzzle. Unfortunately, I did not approve her comment the instant it was made, so she apparently ratted me out to Jason. Jason then sent me an email essentially accusing me of being a "psuedo-tyrant who loves only that which you can control." I responded by accusing him of hating his sister. As a consequence, I have been relieved of my moderating duties and must now drink all beer with a wedge of orange. I hope we can move past this unfortunate episode and keep the dream of Yoshimitsu alive. There are a lot of things I'd like to say right now, but I can't say them better than the Hoff:

1 Comments:

Blogger KMac said...

I agree with some of the YouTube comments: sounds like a YMCA rip-off to me.

The question is: Can Yoshirap survive any more Hoff?

July 28, 2006 at 10:59:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home