Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Mini Mac!

Behold, I have a Mac. Here it is pictured with a bluetooth keyboard, a mighty mouse, and the little remote control that comes with it.It really is a slick little box. I just got it today, so I'm still playing, but it is impressive. Everything seems well-thought out. Cleverly done. Solid. Am I blogging from this little guy right now? Well, no. Google Picasa does not have a Mac thing that I could find. But that doesn't matter since I'm going to be using this to pitch video to my new flatscreen TV. My master plan is to cancel Comcast cable, and stream videos via Netflix on-line. Now I find out that Netflix does not support Apple. Well, whatever! I'll stream something! Eventually! And it will Rock. Steve Jobs wills it.


3 Comments:

Blogger Tommy said...

It's good to have a plan.

February 6, 2008 at 6:26:00 AM PST  
Blogger Mike said...

I'm eagerly awaiting Netflix streaming on the Mac too. Rumor has it that they should have something working this year.

February 7, 2008 at 6:05:00 PM PST  
Blogger Jason W. said...

Forget it. Big Apple will never risk their iTunes revenue stream. We gotta go around 'em.

Word on the street is that http://www.parallels.com/ is the answer to this problem.

I haven't tried it yet since I'm going to attempt one week without having hoarked up my computer for a change.

February 8, 2008 at 5:45:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home