Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Amazon women are from where?

Behold. Surpassing Wilma Dearing in my mind - Wonder woman.
Young and impressionable, one thing became crystal clear as I sat ever so much closer to the TV gazing upon her herioc figure: I want that. I don't exactly know what I'd do with it if I had it, but I want it.
Remember during her "transformation" when she would take off her glasses, start spinning around, her hair would come down, and then she magically go from a business suit to that gravity-defying outfit? Whoever thought of that was a genius. Posted by Picasa

8 Comments:

Blogger KMac said...

They are from Ohio.

Perhaps it is time for a special gift to Mrs. J ?

June 22, 2006 at 8:20:00 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kendall,

You are getting quite saucy in your old age.

How did you know what I got him two years ago for Valentine's Day? You can see how it paid off.

June 23, 2006 at 9:55:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Mike said...

Jackie,

I don't appreciate you bringing to mind the image of Jason wearing the Wonder Woman costume and tied up with the Lasso of Truth.

June 24, 2006 at 5:36:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Jason W. said...

Oy vai. No! Don't you get it? She was Wonder Woman, and I was The Black Vulcan! Oh, nevermind.
Somethings are just not meant for the internet.

June 24, 2006 at 12:01:00 PM PDT  
Blogger KMac said...

oh yeah! try this for saucy:
wikipedia - Black Vulcan
"His powers include the ability to emit electricity from his hands, as well as fly by charging his lower body with energy."

June 27, 2006 at 12:11:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Jason W. said...

Exactly. heh, heh....

June 27, 2006 at 1:29:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Mike said...

Jason,
The Black Vulcan seems a little out of your league. Are sure you weren't really dressed as the lame Wonder Twin who could control water in a bucket?

June 27, 2006 at 6:04:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Jason W. said...

Form of ... a wash rag!

June 27, 2006 at 7:35:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home