Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Cards - not unsortable like we remember them in the 80s.

Inspired by the last two posts, let me conclude this blog trinity with the following post related to this product: Post-It's Sortable Cards.
I saw these in Staples today, and it's really been bothering me. Thank goodness you provided the release valve I needed with Nietzsche. Perhaps he was referring to this very product while stating: "The irrationality of a thing is no argument against its existence, rather a condition of it."

What
can't you sort? The rest of the day it's like a tune running around in my head... There must be something that you can't sort, and this product is the only thing to solve that.
All I could come up with is atoms or sub-atomic particles. If you have a mole of hydrogen molecules you really can't sort them, or can you? Would these cards help in this situation? Argh!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

The real question is, "Can God make a post-it that He can't sort?"

October 11, 2006 at 6:30:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home